User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: Blubbering Idiot

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Blubbering Idiot

One thing you shouldn't do when you're unsuccessfully trying to get pregnant? Make sure every movie you see revolves around pregnancy or features a pregnant woman.

The last three movies I've seen are Juno, Waitress and Lars and the Real Girl.

Now don't get me wrong. I thought all three were really great movies. However, when everyone else is laughing and you're crying like an idiot? Maybe you should be avoiding these kinds of films.

With all the blubbering I've been doing lately, you'd think I was pregnant but no such luck. It's weird wanting something so much that 10 years ago you prayed would never happen to you.

Turns out it's not as easy as you'd think to get knocked up - oh yeah, saw that movie too.

Am I a glutton for punishment or what?

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya. First baby was a (terrific) accident and now that we want one...you know the drill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home