User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: Thanks-mas

Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanks-mas

Just got back from a weekend with my mom and it went so much better than I expected. Suffice it to say that my family is an excellent candidate for its own Maury Povich episode.

I would have said Jerry Springer, but there's not enough yelling. It's much more of a passive aggressive "I'm not speaking to so-and-so because 14 years ago, she said such-and-such to me."

Anyway, it actually turned out to be quite pleasant. Of course, the brevity of the visit was insurance. And my severe cat allergy was the back-up plan as my half-sister who now lives with my mom (after being estranged for more than 20 years) has a cat.

Oh, it's such a long story and I'm just too tired to relate it here. The hubby is trying to convince me to write a book about it but I'm afraid it would turn out with too much tragedy to be comedy. We'll see.

In the meantime, I think I'll spend my time worrying about my daughter. I think she's a little strange...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home