User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: As if I didn't have enough to worry about...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

As if I didn't have enough to worry about...

Today, I find out that I can doom my child to a life of stupidity by not naming her something that starts with "A" or "B" or I can doom her to a life of stupidity by buying her toys that turn out to be laced with drugs.

Sweet.

In other news, spent the afternoon picketing at Paramount with Baby Girl. I had a lovely conversation with the immensely talented Phil Rosenthal, who created Everybody Loves Raymond. It made me feel a little better about my one tiny project that was put on hold when I heard about how many things he stands to lose out on. It was funny because I seriously just read his book so I got the chance to tell him how much I loved it. If you're interested in sitcoms, liked Everybody Loves Raymond or just want to know why you should avoid a certain all-inclusive resort, I highly recommend this book.

Also saw Jason Alexander, who came out to support the troops. And yeah, still no pics. Why, dear god, can I not remember to bring a camera?

Unfortunately, looks like I'll have plenty more time to take photos as there's still no end in sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home