User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: I said babies, not boobies!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I said babies, not boobies!

Ok, seriously, people, this blog is about babies and occasionally screenwriting. It's not about jugs, knockers, big bouncing big ones (kind of redundant, don't you think?) and other various boob-related terms that everyone in the past two days who has found my site was searching for.

And now, I have just perpetuated this problem by typing in a bunch of titty euphemisms. Great. I guess I can't talk about my humungous breastfeeding cans any more.

I'm not sure what has happened recently, but apparently, the entire world has decided they really, really need to see some breasts. I'll just tell you right up front - you ain't gonna want to see mine. Thanks to breastfeeding, my boobs are ready for a centerfold...in National Geographic.

So welcome Morocco, Yugoslavia, France, Germany and Spain, hope you enjoy reading about babies...

And just to torture you further...babaloos, baby pillows, bazooms, bikini stuffers, chi-chis, coconuts, dairies, female frontal flesh fins, fun bags, gazongas, golden globes, headlights, honkers, jubblies, jugs, knockers, lung warts, maguppies, mammaries, milk shakes, nunga-nungas, pink nosed puppies, rack, sweater bunnies, tatas, torso testicles, the twins, udders, warheads, yabbos, zeppelins...

4 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got here via nunga-nungas (giggle)

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Lung warts and pink nosed puppies? That is just good writing!

Fabulous post... thanks for the laugh!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

You left off mine -- carpet sweepers.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

Ahahahahahahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home