User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: Desperate for entertainment?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Desperate for entertainment?

It seems like movie theaters across the U.S. are catching on to the "Mommy Movie" idea. This is where moms, dads, nannies, whatever can come on a weekday morning and watch a movie with other babies. Park the stroller outside, you can nurse, and no one complains about your baby crying.

Sounds like a great idea, right? Either that or your worst nightmare.

Anyway, I've been dying to go see a movie with Baby Girl for the last two months. Why haven't I gone? Well, let's review my recent choices of movies to watch with my baby.

Lucky Number Slevin, Find Me Guilty, or Basic Instinct 2.

Are you serious? Am I supposed to feel OK taking Baby Girl to see Basic Instinct 2? And I'm not even talking about the sexual content.

I'm more worried that she'll think this is supposed to be a good movie. What if seeing this dreck ruins her creative abilities for all time?

But seriously, do movie theaters just pick the worst piece of crap that's out that week and assume parents are so desperate that we'll see anything? It's already 10 a.m. on a Monday morning, dammit, at least show me a good movie.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

hahahahahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home