User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: Spin This!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Spin This!

Wow, two posts in two days - a new record. Things are looking up today because Baby Girl actually slept a bit last night. Whoo-hoo!

We moved her bedtime later to 10 p.m. She didn't wake up until 2:30, then again at 5 and at 6:30, when the hubby got up and gave her a bottle.

I should clarify for the poor hubby that he's been offering to help. But since he works during the day and I'm at home, I thought it would be better for him to sleep. Last night, I finally caved and took him up on it.

I had enough energy today to try out spinning at the gym. Boy, was that dumb! It was the first time that I was actually hoping the childcare people would come to get me because Baby Girl was crying. That's how painful it was.

Places that I didn't even know could were sweating. I think I lost a gallon. But I feel great now though so I'll probably be stupid enough to keep taking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home