User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: Right on Target

Monday, June 19, 2006

Right on Target

No, this post isn't about Baby Girl hitting some kind of milestone. I've realized that I don't really care to keep track of when she's "supposed" to do something. I figure my pediatrician will tell me if there's anything wrong so I'll let her worry about that stuff. I'm just going to concentrate on making sure Baby Girl is having fun.

What this post is about is Target - the store. I never knew that Target had a photo studio. Now I do and I love it! No sitting fees at all and their online coupons usually offer $4.95 8x10s.

The girl at the studio nearest us is really great. She's gotten the most amazing expressions from Baby Girl. But you don't just have to take my word for it.

Here are some of the recent pictures we had taken.




Now, if only someone from Target would read this and send me some free 8x10 coupons...

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Get the hell outta here! I didn't know they have a photo studio. I looove Tarjay.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Yeah, I knew they had a studio, but there is always a million families waiting to get their photos done.

You got a great deal! And the photos turned out so great! What a doll she is!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

A-D0R-ABLE. Love these.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home