User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: Welcome new visitors!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Welcome new visitors!

Welcome to all of you who found me through Girls Gone Child! Thanks for your comments. I'm new to this whole blogging thing so you'll have to bear with me. I'm a compulsive self editor so I tend to save drafts of posts to review over and over then forget to actually post them. So you'll find three posts from the last week suddenly appear in one day. I'm working on that. I'm also trying to figure out doing links to other blogs. I may have to have GGC come next door and help me. I'm hoping to get better as I go along. Looking forward to figuring this out as people mock me!

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

dude, just knock.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger musicmantra said...

well i have been blogging for 5 months but am still terribly bad at this, write it in MSWord read the next day change a bunch of stuff and then post all together and modify the dates to when the stuff happened, coz I have not kept a baby book for ds2..;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home