User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: How fast they grow!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

How fast they grow!

My baby girl has suddenly become a teenager. Her face is covered in acne and she's developing a real attitude. She's taken to flipping me the bird constantly. I guess it's appropriate because she is 16...days old. How time flies.

Although I won't be posting a picture of her with her poor red face, I have taken several that will come in handy when she starts dating. Oh, let the humiliation by mom begin!






3 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

is that spraypaint on her shirt? a censored photo a la cops? ooooh, mysterious.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger kiwidebra said...

Yes, it had "If found, please call []" on it ;-).

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

p.s. she looks exactly like you. it's insane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home