User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: Don't hate me...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Don't hate me...

Pregnancy sucked for me. I threw up nearly every meal the entire 10 months. The acid reflux was so bad that I had to give up bending from the waist -- not to mention anything with tomatoes, citrus fruits or chocolate. About the only things I could eat were granola bars and pineapple, funnily enough, making my child's Hawaiian middle name even more appropriate.

But all the suffering has paid off. The baby girl is 2 weeks old today and I'm already back in my pre-pregnancy jeans. I'm actually only 8 pounds over pre-pregnancy weight as of today and 5 of that has to be my massive boobs. New mothers everywhere want to murder me.

All I can say is...I wanted to kill all of the pregnant women who told me how much they LOVED being pregnant and how GREAT they felt while I barfed in the trash can next to them. HA! Now it's my turn. Suck it!

2 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

Don't make me make you evict me.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger mo-wo said...

who are these people who loved being pregnant? I have been fortunate enough to never encounter them.

good luck with the new blog I would say 0 to 3 months is the prime blogging period for a new mother. So don't let us down.

come via GGC, duh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home