User-agent: Googlebot-Image< Disallow: / Write Write Baby: Eat. Sleep. Poop.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Eat. Sleep. Poop.

I realized the other day that my life has become eat, sleep, poop. Baby Girl has been too little to actually take anywhere, especially since my doctor completely freaked me out about cold and flu season. I'm sure it's bad enough when your kid's sick but to feel like it's your fault for taking her out too soon? No thanks.

Not to mention that I'm too lame to figure out how to get her outside anyway. I'm really bad at manuevering our jogger/car seat combo. She screams if I try to put her into the sling. And it takes 2 people to straighten her legs to get her into the baby carrier.

I've only taken her out for a walk a couple of times when the hubby was around to help get her in the stroller. But now she's almost a month old and I don't have an excuse anymore. We're going to have to make a public debut sometime. After all, I can't wear these same pajamas every single day forever, can I?

My big goal for this week is to make it to one class at the Y. Since it's pre and post-natal, I can take the baby. Now if I could just figure out how the hell to get her into the car and the gym without completely traumatizing her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home